Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation and former Soviet republic. It’s known for its mosques, mausoleums and other sites linked to the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Samarkand, a major city on the route, contains a landmark of Islamic architecture: the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, mosaic-covered religious schools dating to the 15th and 17th centuries.
Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino was established through Resolution of the Council of Ministers of USSR as of 24 August 1990, № 850, Moscow.
Highly reputed & renowned Government Medical Institute in Central Asia.
Over 40 departments including General medicine, Dentistry, General Pediatrics, Preventive medicine, Medical biology, Obstetric and gynecology, endocrinology,therapy, ENT, Cardiology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases, dermatology, neurology, general oncology, psychiatric, general surgery, functional and instrumental diagnostic, morphology, sport medicine, dentistry & Central Research Centre.
Basic education programs at the following stages: bachelor, master’s degree, clinical internship.
3-libraries with over 50,000 books on medicine & other discipline in English, Russian & Uzbek.
Why study MBBS in Uzbekistan?
- 5 Year Total Program
- Full English Medium
- Approved by WHO, FAIMER & IMED
- Lowest Tuition Fee with International Standard
- International Hostel Standard
- PMDC will allow to appear for test
- Pakistani Halal Food available
- Global Exposure
- Separate Hostel For Boys & Girls
How To Apply?
- Send scanned documents to GEO Consultants (Passport, class 10 and class 12 the mark sheets, police clearance certificate, and medical certificate)
- Get offer letter within 48 hours
- Pay Registration Fee
- Visa Invitation In 2 weeks
- Visa Stamp at Embassy
- Fly, Register & Pay Fee on arrival
|3rd Year||$3800||$ 400||$1200||$0||$5400|
|4th Year||$3800||$ 400||$1200||$0||$5400|
|5th Year||$3800||$ 400||$1200||$0||$5400|
*Other include: Admission Fee, Visa Invitation, Registration Fee, Police Registration, Visa Extension, Documents Translation and Air-port pickup.
$ = US Dollars